Business Retention Survey
Dear Business Owner,
In an effort to support the Village of Westchester’s 2012 Strategic Plan, the Economic Development Committee created a village business survey to assess the needs of village business owners. The goal is to create a thriving local economy by maximizing the potential of local businesses. By supporting local businesses, we can help grow a diverse local economy, stabilize our tax base, and create a strong and vibrant business community.
Primary objectives of the survey include the understanding of:
- The challenges and opportunities for Westchester businesses
- Availability of business assistance within the community
- Strengths and Weaknesses of Westchester as a place to conduct business
- Perceptions of local barriers for retention, expansion and attraction of business
- Probability of business expansion, relocation, closure or sale.
The survey should only take 3-5 minutes of your time and will help the Village determine what programs will be of assistance to our business community. If you would like to fill out the survey online, please click the link to the survey (https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z6J3HMK). The Economic Development Committee would like to thank the Westchester Chamber of Commerce for their assistance in promoting the survey.
If you would like to fill out a pdf of the survey, please click here and return the completed survey to:
Director of Community Development
Village of Westchester
10300 West Roosevelt Road
Westchester, IL 60154
Pastor Joe Mills
Economic Development Committee Chairman