Click to Home
Go To Search
Hardship Programs

Residents who are struggling to pay their Westchester utility bill (including water, rubbish, and sewer charges), should call Village Hall if they are unable to submit payment by the due date. To avoid having your water turned off, please speak to the Finance Department about payment options. 708-345-0020.

ComEd provides assistance in several forms to assist with your electric bill.
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is available to our residents through the Community and Economic Development Associate of Cook County. Please
click here learn more about the program.
NICOR utilities LIHEAP assistance, in addition to other resources:

The Westchester Food Pantry is available for food insecure families in our area. With proof of residency, residents of Westchester, Hillside, Bellwood, Broadview, LaGrange Park, and Western Springs, are welcome to come to Village Hall on Friday evenings from 5:30pm-7:30pm to pick up a donation. You can email to learn more.